Record Journal Notary Information Page
One of the requirements set by the State of Hawaii for the tangible record journal is a notary information page.
The tangible record journal must have the following information on the notary information page.
- The notary’s printed name
- The notary’s business address
- The notary’s commission number
- The notary’s commission expiration date
- The book number
- The dates of the first and last notarial acts recorded in the record journal
- All information entered on this page must be printed legibly