Section 1, Module 1
In Progress

Registering Your Bond, Seal, and Signature

Once you have obtained your official notary bond and your official notary seal you must register a copy of them along with your official signature with the clerk of the circuit court in the circuit in which you reside and any additional circuits in which you intend to do notarial acts in and pay the fees due for this. You must also register a specimen of your seal and your official notary signature with the notary public office. Instructions on how to do this process will be included in your notary commission packet when you receive it.